Thursday, August 27, 2009

ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER LONG TIEM

WELCOME TO ANOTHER SESSION OF MUDKIPZ'S LAIR!!!!!!

... :X

First thing, that bastard Jonathan tagged meh. r . r

1. Number One is missing.
OVA DERE! *points*

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Tired. NEED MOAR SLEEP. *pulls covers over head*

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
Myself. :X

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Yeah, sometimes I am. But my Brother's moar spoiled, and he's older than me. :V

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Nope.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
A couple people that bullied me in Primary.

8. What does your last text message say?
TEXT MESSAGE?! I HAS NO MOBILE!! :X

9. What are you thinking right now?
GAWDGAEA (Disgaea) TWIPLE (3)

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Nope.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
9:54 PM.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Tee? I ISH WEARING JACKET BISH. :X

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Maibeh Baibeh... Okay, that was lame. :X

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
I HAS NO MOBILE.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz...
I has no friend's on Blogger. TT.TT *deletes random questions below* :X

THAR. HAPPEH NAO, SATSUJINKEH?!

Anyway, I've been typing a new story up of mine nowadays about a Prinny.

Here's the first 3 chapters, the 4th chapter is being worked on.

The Story of a Homeless Prinny

This story starts with a Prinny which its parents abandoned at the age of 4.

Chapter 1

My name is Leonardo

My name is Leonardo; I am a Prinny at the age of 4. I have no memories of my parents, and they basically abandoned me in the middle of a forest. I just woke up from a terrible nightmare, and I have no memories of my past. All I have left as a possession is a picture in a frame with two Prinnies in the picture. It is my one and only personal possession, and I shall protect it, as I believe that those two Prinnies are my parents, dood.

As I’m making my way through this strange forest, I stumble across a huge monster. Wait... I think it’s a dragon dood!!!

I knew it instantly, that I was in trouble. This Dragon looked to be level 5-6. I’m a very low level, so I’m going to need help to win this fight... I’m doomed dood.

Chapter 2

My First Friend

The Dragon is just about to strike at me, when suddenly... an arrow went flying past my head, and thudded into the Dragon Dood!!!


“Quick, over here, while the Dragon’s stunned!” I heard the strange Archer say. I had no choice but to follow her, or otherwise meet my doom.

I followed and followed. It seemed like hours, but she finally came to a stop. I asked “Who are you, dood?” and she replied back “I’m Amy, and you are...?” “I’m Leonardo! Thanks for saving my life dood!” “No problem, are you apart of Etna’s Prinny Squad?” “...”Etna”? Who’s that?” “You don’t know? She’s an overlord of the Netherworld, and she is the leader of the Prinny Squad.” “No, I’m not a part of this “Prinny Squad”, I’ve been in this forest for my whole 4 years, and don’t know where I am.” “You’re in Hetel Woods, this place is unknown to quite a lot of people. This place is thriving with dangerous monsters, so follow me, I’ll lead you to town, just south of here.” “Okay dood, thanks!”

For what seemed like 30 minutes, we finally came to what seemed like light ahead. I hadn’t seen light many times. It was great to get out of that dark, damp forest! What seemed to be a couple minutes away from us was a Village, I asked Amy what village we are headed to, and she replied “The village ahead is called Satsimori, it’s kind of out in the middle of no-where, but there’s a lot of tough guys and girls around that go through the Hetil Woods together for training. We also have a training facility here and tournaments held there daily for people to broaden their skills. You should try it out and try to get stronger sometime while you’re here. Then we could go back to the Hetel Woods and check out the area.” “Sounds great, dood!!... But whoa dood am I hungry.” “Hahaha, very well then, follow me, I’ll take you to the restuarant.”

We got to what seemed like a place full of weird food. Well, it looked weird to me at least since the only food I’ve ever eaten to survive are berries, since there wasn’t much other food in the Hetel Woods. I checked the menu, and there was a lot of different names of foods... ‘Steak’, ‘ Hot Chips’, ‘Pie’, there was countless food names... I asked Amy what was some of her favorite foods, and she replied “I’d recommend to you Steak and Gravy, it’s a common type of food, and tastes great!” “Thanks dood!” Amy took care of ordering the food, and soon enough, our meals were ready. But wait... how do I eat this? I’ll ask. “Hey Amy dood, how do I eat this?” She replies “Well, you use the utensils that are on your left and right hand side. The left utensil is a fork for stabbing into the Steak and getting it into your mouth, and the utensil to the right of you is a knife for cutting it up into smaller pieces.” “Thanks for explaining dood!” I then started to eat this ‘Steak and Gravy’, it was delicious.

After we had finished our meal, Amy paid the bill and then we headed out of the restuarant. By now it was already dark, and I was really tired. Amy suddenly spoke up “Would you like to stay at my house? You’ve got no-where else to go, and I doubt you have any Hell.. (Money)” “Sure dood! But is it alright?” “Of course! After all, you need a good night’s sleep.” I followed her to a average sized house, and it was deserted, except for us. “Where’s your parents dood?” “They passed away...” “Oh, sorry dood, nevermind.” “This way, to the guest bedroom.” She leaded me to a big bedroom, with a comfy-looking bed in the corner. “Thanks dood!” I ran over to the bed and jumped in to the covers, and fell asleep pretty fast.

Chapter 3

Training

Amy woke me up bright in the morning. I walked outside, to see the sun shining bright, lighting everything up. My eyes stung for a bit since I’d been in the dark for so long. Amy suddenly said to me “We should go to the equipment shops to get you some better weapons to defend yourself with, since the Machete’s you have aren’t that much useful. I’ve got plenty of Hell to spend, so I’ll get you some defensive gear too.” We walked over to 3 people standing near a building, and Amy went up to one of them, so I followed her there too.

“Hello, what can I do for you, here to buy some weapons?” said one of the clerks. Amy then asked “Yes, do you have any Machete’s in stock?” “Yes, we currently have some that are in really good shape, they’re 451 Hell each, so for this Prinny, he’ll need 2, so that’ll be... 902 Hell.” “Okay, I’ll take them.” I see Amy take out some Hell, and she hands it to the clerk. The clerk then hands me 2 shiny, very sharp Machete’s. Wow! These looked really strong! “Thanks dood!”

Amy then walks over to another clerk, and asks “Do you have any Bucklers or Light Armor in stock?” The store clerk replied “Yes, we have a couple of each in stock. The Buckler’s are quite strong, and the Light Armour is brand new, so for both, it’ll be 1749 Hell.” “Okay, I’ll take it.” Amy then hands the Hell to the clerk, and the clerk hands her the gear. “Here you go!” She handed the gear to me, and I put it on. I’ll save the buckler for when we get into combat though, since I don’t need to wear that right now.

I then followed Amy away from the clerks and to a large round building. It looked like some sort of colosseum, and I followed Amy into it. Amy then said to me “This is the place where tournaments are usually held. It’s also used as an academy for people to graduate as guards of the town, where they fight tough monsters to prove their strength. I’ll let you go through a beginner’s tournament since you might be a bit... weak at the moment.” I replied back “Okay dood, sign me up!” Amy then went up to reception, and entered me into the beginner contest.

“Excuse me Leonardo, the contest is now ready, please follow me.” I followed the receptionist up flights of stairs, through hallways, with Amy leading behind. We came to a stop, and she told me to go through a gate. I went through the gate, and now I’m in a big field. I hear a voice “ARE YOU READYYY? THIS IS THE FIRST MATCH OF THE BEGINNER’S CONTEST; BEGINNING ADVENTURERS COME HERE TO SHARPEN THIER SKILLS!” It must be a announcer for the contest. “ON THE LEFT CORNER, ENTERING NOW IS LEONARDO THE PRINNY!!!” There’s my queue. I walk out into the field, and I hear people and monsters cheering. I then hear a familiar voice “Go Leo, you can do it!” It was Amy!! “FROM THE RIGHT CORNER, IS SEJINKA THE ZOMBIE!!!” I then saw a green Zombie-like figure walking out from the right gate.


I put my paws into my bag and fetched out my Machetes. Now I’m ready for battle. “LET THE BATTLE, BEGIIIIIIN!!!!!!”


Well, that's all I'll give you guy's so far. Once Chapter 4's done, I'll post again.



No comments:

Post a Comment